Project Name: Ancoraimes School Sanitation Infrastructure
- Destination: Ancoraimes, Bolivia
- Project Type: Sanitation
- Project Leader: TBD
- Project Duration: 10 days
- Possible dates: TBD
- Deadline to apply: TBD
- Approximate cost: $1,600 (a non-refundable 25% deposit is required upon selection)
- Technical positions available:
- Civil Engineer or similar with background related to sanitary system (1)
- Civil Engineer or similar with background related to structural construction (1)
- Civil Engineer or similar, general experience (1)
- ACad experience (1)
- Architect or related (1)
Nearly 300 students at the Ancoraimes Methodist school lack access to reliable water sources or sanitation facilities, leaving them with only 3 hours maximum of flowing water daily. Unfortunately, the what little water they can access tests positive for contaminants and has a very low flow rate, which prevents it from being consumable or usable for latrines. Plus, previous non-EIA projects have failed, leaving students and teachers with unfinished or deteriorated infrastructure. EIA is partnering with the Bolivian United Methodist Church to implement a reliable, effective solution that will permanently relieve the infrastructure and health problems of students and teachers.
Interested? Sign up below to be considered for this incredible experience.