Timusi Water Distribution System Implementation
- Destination: Timusi, Bolivia
- Project Type: Water Distribution
- Project Leader: TBD
- Project Duration: 14 days
- Possible dates: TBD
- Deadline to apply: TBD
- Approximate cost: $1,600 (a non-refundable 35% deposit is required upon selection)
- Technical positions available:
- Civil Engineer or similar with background in water system construction and supervision (3)
- Non-technical positions available:
- No professional skills required, must be able to walk up to 2 hours straight (17)
Work side-by-side with indigenous village members in rural Bolivia to install a life-changing water distribution system. The community members are eager to gain access to reliable, safe water and are excited to meet their project team members that will help them achieve this dream. Spend nearly two weeks living in Timusi alongside village members, fully integrating into their everyday life and enriching your experience with their beautiful culture. EIA staff will lead the team as you learn new skills implementing a water distribution system.
Interested? Sign up below to be considered for this incredible experience.