Make an Impact and Gain Visibility on a Global Scale
Invest internationally by supporting Engineers in Action. We improve quality of life for communities in Bolivia through projects like water wells, irrigation, eco-latrines, solar power, and bridges.
With your support, these critical projects improve health and bring economies to life – and your entire donation is tax-deductible.
The Konani Water Well
In 1993 Tulsa Southside Rotary worked with Engineers in Action to drill the second potable water well in the entire Altiplano (High Plain) of Bolivia.
16 years later, the water well still functions. Since we brought potable water to the community, infant mortality has dropped from 20-30 to 2-3 children each year. The elders of the village credit this dramatic change entirely to the Konani well.
New green houses had sprung up. Konani had reversed the Urban migration, with many of their young people moving back to Konani from the crowded slum areas around La Paz.
Clean water has improved the health of the village and saved more lives than any doctor ever could.
Benefits to your company
- Corporate Tax Deduction. Lower your tax responsibilities by donating to EIA, a 501(c)3 non-profit.
- Positive Public Relations. Engineers in Action can help your organization maximize public-relations opportunities to highlight your donation.
- Philanthropic Involvement. Your partnership with Engineers in Action allows you to invest in international communities.
Why donate to Engineers in Action
- Credibility. Over 15 years of international program experience, with engineers and project coordinators working full-time in Bolivia, we ensure your donations achieve maximum impact.
- Accountability. We track each project carefully from design to completion and beyond, updating you on the status of your adopted project.
- Results. Impacting communities for decades, our engineering projects focus on tangible results for maximum benefits.
- Sustainable Presence. Ongoing relationships with indigenous communities allow us to maintain viable projects.
- US and International Impact. Your donation will improve the lives of indigenous communities as well as impacting university engineering students across the country.
Drill Your Own Water Well in Bolivia
If your company would like to sponsor engineering projects in Bolivia, contact us. We can oversee the project and help you to pick the right community.